Welcome to Inclusion & Marketing. The show that’s all about giving you the skills and insights you need to win the attention, adoration, and loyalty of more consumers – especially those with differences that are often ignored by brands.
I’m your host, Sonia Thompson – a marketer and a person with a lot of differences. Let’s get to it.
- How to change the narrative of “who belongs” within your industry
- The power of words in making people feel like they belong (or not)
- Why making people feel like they belong could require you to confront (and shed)
- The role of location and price in inclusive marketing
- The opportunity smaller brands have in deepening relationships with their customers and communities
- Why smart inclusive brands invest in local communities
- The role customer experience plays in diversifying your customer base
Access the full transcript of the episode here.
If you like the show, I’d love it if you’d subscribe to the channel and leave a rating interview for it. It really does help the show and helps others discover it. And wouldn’t it be great if there were more people practicing inclusion and making more people feel like they belong? I think so. Also, I want to hear from you. If you have a question, a comment on this episode, a previous episode or in general, or if you would just wanna say hi, I like those kinds of messages too. Send me a voicemail at inclusivemarketing.co/voicemail. That’s inclusive marketing.co/voicemail. I’d love to feature your question and comments on the show.
Until next time. Remember, everyone deserves to have a place where they belong. Let’s use our individual and collective power to ensure more people feel like they do.
Somebody’s waiting on you.
Thanks for listening.